21 Dec 11 Serpentine Parade Vaucluse NSW 2030
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4 Parking Spaces: 4
Ultra modern, luxuriously appointed grand family home offers superior elevated position, iconic harbour views + sundrenched level gardens & pool
Spread easily over two expansive levels, this home is impressive in scale and design, showcasing an immensely flexible floorplan with an array of open spaces revealing a multitude of formal and informal living areas that all effortlessly spill onto alfresco zones.
Perfect for those who love to entertain on a grand scale, it captures an abundance of Northerly sunlight, sundrenched level gardens and family sized swimming pool.
Enjoying Iconic views that span to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and city skyline, it also has two custom kitchens, soaring ceilings and plentiful accommodation.
Set within a blue chip Vaucluse address, the property is only moments from village shops, Parsley Bay and acclaimed schools.
– Flexible floorplan spread over 2 expansive levels of living
– 5 generously proportioned bedrooms , 4 luxurious bathrooms
– Master complete with his/hers walk-in robes and deluxe spa ensuite
– Floor to ceiling glass doors open to garden, entertainers’ terrace and pool
– Stunning Corian/gas kitchen has custom cabinetry, automated storage
– Sun drenched balconies, Harbour Bridge, Opera House and city views
– American oak floorboards, over 3 metre high ceilings, air conditioning
– Upstairs induction kitchen/bar offers games/entertainment room option
– Automated dual drive entry, 4 car LUG and plentiful storage space
– Premier location close to Nielsen Park, Rose Bay and popular cafés
Inspection Times & Contact
0419 676 667