31 Jul 35/60 Drumalbyn Road Bellevue Hill NSW 2023
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
For Sale $755,000
Private, Quiet & Spacious 1 bedroom Apartment offers Superbly Convenient Location, Views + Ideal Northerly aspect. Great Investment/1st Home Buy.
This oversized apartment is a fabulous opportunity for the 1st home buyer or astute investor.
Blessed with an easterly aspect, capturing streaming morning sun and gorgeous district views to a sparkling stretch of ocean and coastal headland, this apartment presents as an outstanding entry point into one of the east’s most exclusive enclaves.
Stylishly renovated and needing nothing more to spend, it enjoys a whisper quiet setting, with the idyllic harbour & ferry wharf at one end of the street & Bellevue Hill Village shops at the other end,
– For Definite Sale. Offers Invited $755,000
– Sundrenched elevated position provides all day sunlight
– District & water views
– Large bedroom (built-ins)
– Combined living & dining room
– Sundrenched balcony off living room
– CaesarStone kitchen, gas appliances
– Modern fully-tiled bathroom, internal laundry facilities
– Set in a refurbished building with A/V intercom security
– Stroll buses, shops/cafes, walk to harbour and ferry
– Easy access to Bondi Junction’s shops and train station
Inspection Times & Contact