25 Oct 10 Glendon Road Double Bay NSW 2028
Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 3 Parking Spaces: 2
SOLD — “Oasis in the Heart of the Bay”. Exceptionally Private & Tranquil Contemporary Low Maintenance Freestanding Home”
Quietly cul de sac positioned in the heart of exclusive Double Bay. Enveloped by lush gardens & exuding peace, privacy and tranquillity, this unique family sanctuary is an idyllic retreat to entertain and unwind amongst a serene setting.
Generously proportioned & set over 3 generous levels this home has been architecturally crafted to draw the outside in, offering expansive open plan formal & informal living areas framed by floor-to-ceiling glass doors, delivering a seamless flow to elegant wraparound alfresco entertainers’ terraces.
Absoutely ideal for either growing families, empty nesters and astute investor, the home has been clearly designed to maximise space and privacy, presenting a highly flexible floorplan embracing a secluded tropical oasis ambiance.
This blue chip home offers an address that will never go out of fashion as it’s a level stroll to Double Bay village, shopping, cafes & transport as well as only minutes to harbourfront parks, ferries & Redleaf Pool. Edgecliff shopping & transport are also only minutes away.
• Easy level entry via double secure side by side parking
• Voluminous proportions throughout, tons of storage
• Large formal living & separate formal dining areas
• Stunning conservatory-style family/sunroom
• Additional rumpus room/media room/6th bedroom/teenage retreat with catherdral ceiling
• Sundrenched lush low maintenance gardens (room for pool)
• Gourmet CaesarStone Miele kitchen with b/fast bar + adjoining fully appointed 2nd CaesarStone kitchen/butlers pantry
• Flexible floorplan offers 5-6 bedrooms, 3 ½ Bathroom
• Opulent master wing with private balcony, walk in robe & travertine ensuite
• Ducted a/c, surround sound, planation shutters, dark stained timber floorboards, alarm system
• Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in an outstanding “walk to everywhere” Double Bay location
Inspection Times & Contact