26 May 16 Boambillee Avenue Vaucluse NSW 2030
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4 Parking Spaces: 2
SOLD — Grand Traditional Family Home offers Sundrenched Level Gardens in One Of Vaucluse’s Most Exclusive Peninsula Pockets. Explore The Possibilities, Enj
Offering a complete sanctuary, an unrivalled lifestyle and rare sense of seclusion in one of Sydney’s most prestigious harbourside suburbs this lovingly maintained, quintessential family residence is a home of space, privacy and comfort.
Privately positioned, set on approx. 550sqm of sundrenched land, it is ready for you to enjoy immediately whilst also offering tons of scope to get creative, renovate, extend the current 2nd storey or fulfil its Dream Home potential and redevelop, creating a stunning family home.
Tightly held by one family for 100 cherished years, this timeless manor is a rare offering of true exclusivity and prestige. Professionally built by one of the original family members themselves, this landholding was originally part of the Wentworth Estate.
Leading beyond a classical facade embellished by picturesque greenery, it spans across two generous levels, offering a sequence of expansive formal and informal living areas flooded in endless natural light. Exceptionally private and cleverly made for entertaining, the main level effortlessly connects outdoors to front and rear alfresco zones overlooking peaceful foliage from every single angle. There is a large kitchen fitted with quality updates and generous accommodation spread across each storey, plus a blissfully private and child-friendly level back garden outside.
Privately positioned, this is a remarkable opportunity to experience the best in harbourside living …….you’ll enjoy being just footsteps from Sydney’s iconic Parsley Bay, Vaucluse House, Vaucluse Bay and Nielsen Park as well as a short walk across the bridge to one of the most beautiful swimming spots in Sydney as well as view-swept foreshore trails just metres from your front door. Also minutes away is Watsons Bay, ferries, Vaucluse Village and esteemed local schools.
– Easy level entry from the street via landscaped gardens
– Timeless features include high ceilings, polished parquetry floors
– Formal entry foyer
– Grand formal lounge & dining rooms
– Informal sitting room
– Additional informal family living & dining areas
– Sprawling established gardens with private level lawn area at the rear (room for pool)
– Family size kitchen with study nook
– Central family/meals area enhanced by warm sunlight, tranquil leafy vistas
– 4 double bedrooms (all with direct access to terraces), 3 bathrooms + guest powder room
– Choice of 2 master bedroom suites
– Versatile au pairs quarters/studio with wet bar, bathroom access and own side entry
– Beautiful views stretch across the treetops to North Sydney beyond
– Huge additional underhouse storage space provides scope for cellar or renovations
– Secure internal entry to lock-up garage plus on-driveway parking in front
Inspection Times & Contact