27 Oct 19 Olphert Avenue Vaucluse NSW 2030
Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 4 Parking Spaces: 2
SOLD — Fabulous Character Traditional Family Home offers Sundrenched Gardens, 2 Street Frontages & Harbour Views
Offering a complete sanctuary, an unrivalled lifestyle and rare sense of seclusion in one of Sydney’s most prestigious harbourside suburbs this lovingly maintained, quintessential family residence is a home of space, privacy and comfort.
Leading beyond a classical facade embellished by picturesque greenery, the home is privately positioned, set on approx. 575sqm of sundrenched land. Beautifully renovated and ready for you to enjoy immediately, it spans across two generous levels, offering a sequence of expansive formal and informal living areas flooded in endless natural light.
Exceptionally private and cleverly made for entertaining, the main level effortlessly connects outdoors to front and rear outdoor entertaining gardens & courtyards zones overlooking peaceful foliage from every single angle.
There is a large kitchen fitted with quality updates and generous accommodation spread across each storey, plus a blissfully private and child-friendly level back garden outside.
Privately positioned, this is a remarkable opportunity to experience the best in harbourside living……. you’ll enjoy being only moments to Sydney’s iconic Parsley Bay & Neilson Park beaches as well as Vaucluse Village and esteemed local schools.
– 2 Extra wide street frontages (48m & 15m)
– Easy level entry from the street via landscaped gardens
– Timeless features include high ceilings, polished parquetry floors
– Formal entry foyer
– Large living & dining rooms
– Stunning Family Designer open plan kitchen
– Flexible floorplan offers 5-6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
– Sundrenched front & rear low maintenance gardens & pool
– LUG + additional off street parking for 2 cars
Inspection Times & Contact