24 Mar 44 “Kincoppal” 93 Elizabeth Bay Road Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Parking Spaces: 1
+61 419 676 667
SOLD — “Simply Stunning” Absolute Waterfront Apartment offers 260sqm of Effortless One Level Living with Breathtaking Views in Exclusive “Kincoppal”
A world-class sanctuary with almost touchable breathtaking views that sweep across the boat-filled waters of Rushcutters Bay, this incredible house-like apartment is unparalleled in luxury, style and sophistication in Elizabeth Bay’s exclusive security complex ‘Kincoppal’.
Holding a beautiful position in tightly held “Kincoppal”, a significant waterfront estate with the widest harbour frontage in the east, the sprawling residence has been recreated with only the finest finishes.
Framed by floor-to-ceiling glass and flooded with natural light, it reveals approx. 260sqm of effortless one level living, featuring a seamless indoor/outdoor floorplan. All rooms open outdoors to wraparound terraces with captivating vistas and soothing sounds of the harbour and bobbing yacht masts creating an inspiring backdrop to daily life.
All exquisitely crafted, showcasing superior quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Further markers of this striking home’s undeniable sophistication are evidenced by bespoke lighting, surround sound, ducted air conditioning and custom appointments throughout.
Residents enjoy prestige facilities at this coveted address in “The Loop” including magnificent, beautifully landscaped gardens, resort style swimming pool, spa, sauna, and gym as well as a concierge service, full time building manager and secure parking plus ample security visitor parking.
Supremely located for ultimate convenience, its exclusive location is within a stroll of Potts Point village’s celebrated bars & cafes, Sydney’s finest eateries, walk to harbourside parks and the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia.
• One of Elizabeth Bay’s finest absolute harbourfront addresses
• Grand gated entry and level access, approx. 280sqm on title
• Luxurious house-like interiors, state-of-the-art finishes
• Easy level access
• Grand formal entry foyer
• Voluminous proportions throughout
• Enormous double living area
• Separate adjoining dining room
• Family size kitchen with adjoining breakfast room
• Walls of glass maximise the vista, seamless in/outdoor living
• Sundrenched wraparound terraces with unobstructed harbour views
• 3 bedrooms (built-ins)
• 2 luxurious art deco bathrooms, guest powder room
• Luxuriously appointed master wing, deluxe ensuite + walk-in wardrobe opens to sun bathed balcony overlooking Rushcutters bay and waterfront parklands.
• 2 additional bedrooms, (built-ins) + access a second balcony.
• Heated towel rails
• Lug with mezzanine storage, lock-up wine cellar
• 24hr security, concierge, gym, pool, spa and sauna
• Remote controlled ethanol fireplace
Contact Ben on 0421 433 713 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.section108.com.au
Inspection Times & Contact